All APSSC students it important question for 10th class students not only important question it is a part-a model papers it is very useful to your examination.
Note: ANSWER ANY FIVE QUESTION CHOOSING AT LEAST TWO FROM EACH OF THE FOLLOWING GROUPS
EACH QNSWER CARRIES TWO MARKS
1. What are the extreme places of Indian land frontiers?
2. Distinguish between perennial and inundation canals?
3. Classify the minerals on the basis of their availability in India?
4. What are the natural scenic beauties of Srinagar?
5. What is the organized sector of the Economy? Give Examples?
6. Explain the concepts of absolute and relative poverty?
7. What is the role of banking and financial institutions in India?
8. What are the general objectives of planning in India?
Note: ANSWER ANY FOUR QUESTIONS OF THE FOLLOWING SIX QUESTION
EACH ANSWER CARRIES ONE MARKS
9. Name the important forest based industries?
10. What are the challenges of Indian railways?
11. What is the disguised Unemployment?
12. Regarding ownership how many types of industries classified? What are they?
13. What is economic planning?
14. What is meant by density of population?
Note: ANSWER ANY FOUR QUESTIONS CHOOSING TWO FROM EACH OF THE FOLLOWING GROUPS.
EACH ANSWER CARRIES FOUR MARKS.
15. Explain the coastal plains of East and west?
16. Describe the Thornthwatite’s classification of climatic region in India?
17. Explain the importance of agriculture in India?
18. What are the major industrial regions in India?
19. Distinguish various economic systems?
20. Describe the occupational structure of Indian economy?
21. Explain different concepts of inflation? IS structural inflation a useful concept in the achievements and failures of planning?
22.what are the achievements and failures of planning?
Note: MARK THE FOLLOWING PLACES ON THE GIVEN WORLD OUTLINE MAP
Mark only the places any one group
1. Visakhapatnam2. The Godavari River route 3. Arabian Sea 4. Jaipur 5. Jammu Kashmir
1. Vindhya mountains 2. Pulikat Lake 3. Sikkim 4. Route of 7th national Highway 5. Mumbai
More Important Question papers download HERE